April Giveaway Free $50 Bonus

We’ve got a free contest to close out the great month of April.

To enter, just comment below with your answer to this:

Everyone enjoys there usual games but is there a dollar value of a jackpot that if you saw it on a game you’ve never played; would make you test your luck with it?

We will allow entries until 2:00p ET on Friday April 29th in which at that time a two random names will be drawn at and win a $50 bonus each.

5 Likes

To me anything over $1,000 is enticing as a random jackpot

2 Likes

I would say $5,000 for me. I usually spin at $1-$2 denominations so $5,000+ is enticing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

anything with a “K” after it 1k 2k 20k 50k ect ill try anything.

2 Likes

5000 is a number that I would be excited for

2k sounds good to me.

1 Like

Anything with a comma!

2 Likes

If the jackpot is over $1,000 I’ll give it a try. Good luck everyone

1 Like

1k for me…anything quadruple digits or more, I’d be more than happy to win and probably take a swing at it for a bit.

3 Likes

Anything over 20k tbh

3 Likes

To be honest i play my favorites then after that Funny Named Slots or named something i can relate to . Then ill play some and see the bonus and say wow ok im ready :rofl:

1 Like

3800Grand*

1 Like

If it’s $500 or more I would try my luck. :moneybag:

2 Likes

100k opens the eyes

2 Likes

Our two lucky giveaway winners are @Caramirez0718 and @Orvis505 Congratulations

3 Likes

Anything over $1000 is enticing to me also but I will prefer the $300,000 jackpots stuff like that that you can win on like triple sevens with a dollar
(e-mail details removed by Moderators)

No… honestly because the only person I’ve even heard of hitting a jackpot was a twitch streamer who hit while while streaming…
Coincidence?
I think not

Typically if starting out with a new game if I win over 1000 in the first several spins then I will play a bit longer to see if it will hit if there the numbers 3 or 23 somewhere in the winning amount then I will play bc I feel like it’s a sign for me to continue playing :grin:

I’d be happy with the 50 bucks

I’d like to hit a decent pot like 100,00p k