Bitcoin Exclusive Questions

Ya it’s very rare that it takes that long…still not there

@jewell36 Remember the deposit has to be of $30 or more to qualify for the spins and points.

And that was my question although I didn’t state it well. I made a small deposit but I don’t remember how much it was, it was the last of what was in my wallet

1 Like

Oh we’re sorry about that. Yes we should’ve let you know right away that as it was below the $30 they won’t add for that deposit.

Thanks I’ll stop checking :disappointed_relieved:

So are people still getting cashback

Cashback is still a perk for those eligible

Am I eligible this week Michael?

@jewell36 Your withdrawals exceed your deposits since last cashback so you wouldn’t be eligible this week either

Thanks for checking.

1 Like

So I am still paying back the money I won?

Hi @4whocares,

Can you kindly provide us with some more information in regards to your question please?

Have I deposited more than I have won since my last point drop? I haven’t received cashback for probably 2 years

And who is eligible? I think I might be eligible for cashback. I don’t think I’ve received it since 2018.

Different players receive different Perks at the discretion of our Promotions Team. I will check your account and send you a PM.

@moderators how come it’s not there yet?

Hi, the bonuses haven’t been issued yet, they should be rolled out a little later.

Not to be annoying but does a little later mean in the next couple of hours or later today? Thanks for your help either way

I’m afraid I couldn’t give you a time when they are added, as they are added by the marketing team. The spins for example do not go live until around 10a ET

Bonuses went in but haven’t received my free spins and reward points. I get it, it’s Monday and I’m dragging ass too :rofl: :rofl: