Holiday Giveaway

Hi everyone,

We’re giving away three $50 bonuses randomly to those who participate below. To join, just comment below where you’re username came from and you will be added to the random giveaway.

We will then draw three luck winners tomorrow at 6pm ET. Good luck to all and looking forward to why you chose those usernames

8 Likes

My user name came from my my name and the date of my marriage. So my username is caramirez0718. The c stands for Cynthia and the a stands for Ann. Ramirez is my last name. The 0718 stands for July 18th the day I married my husband. :heart::heart::heart:

Hope I win! :relaxed:

5 Likes

My user name Slumericka and it is From the Music I live by !!
Except it’s called Slumerican ,
and because my name is Ericka
I go by SlumEricka!!
My name was perfect for the name/ user name!! Thanks and Good Luck to all!!!

4 Likes

My username came from 25 years ago when I had to create a username for AOL :grin:. I have used it ever since then with some variations…jewell717 & jewell7171 and those names are a variation of my wedding day too

3 Likes

my username is a nickname my best friend called me - she was on a good one /my name being sher she just started saying/singing “sherb, sherbie, sherbie woo-woo"

and then it just sorta stuck

3 Likes

Thanks guys…mine is nickname from my time spent in Chihuahua, MX

3 Likes

It’s from a famous comic book in the superhero genre

2 Likes

Mine is just my work email. Boring, I know. But I want this bonus :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hello…I am from a Bend Oregon and went to college years ago at University of Oregon where there nickname is The Ducks, so I’m Bendducks65…the 65 is the year I was born.

3 Likes

I chose this as my username because it’s lowkey funny as hell.

4 Likes

My username is a combo of my last name and the year I was born.

3 Likes

My username is a nickname i got from the rush hour movie- “ricky tan” or rtan". Thanks for the chance!

4 Likes

Because if you yelled “Pirate!” In the middle of a crowded pirate ship, 400 pirates would be like, “what?”. But, if you yelled “Pirate Powell!” only myself and maybe 3 other pirates would be like, “what?”

3 Likes

My username came from my childhood nickname

4 Likes

My username is ZOOMPASTU :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have flowing locks and am the richest man in the world, thus the name :metal:

3 Likes

it’s from the movie Django Unchained

3 Likes

Tha matrix the movie

2 Likes

Hi! Nickyjumpshot here. My username is a nickname given to me by my sister. I love playing basketball and am pretty much awful at every facet of the game with one exception. I have an incredible jump shot.

2 Likes

My username came from something I said often while I was younger which was “Ok man” so I just shortened it to Kman and the numbers are the month and day of my birthday :slight_smile:

3 Likes