Holiday Giveaway

@jewell36 what a sweetheart you are! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats to our winners @Bendducks65 @Nickyjumpshot @kman0207

4 Likes

Awesome! Good to see my peeps winning :sunglasses:

1 Like

My name is part of my username first initial, middle initial and last name Year of my birth. Not too complicated for me to remember. LoL lots of usernames and passwords out there to remember I used to use some other version but realized quickly to keep my username simple for remembering it if I hadn’t visited a website for a while hate going through the forgot your password or username process.

1 Like

Figures. Maybe some day

I met my husband at Panda Express so that is why my user name is Mypanda

1 Like

My username is my name and my last name spelled backwards. Was in spelling bees when I was younger and I was so nervous that I started to learn how to read words backwards so I’d know them inside and out.

1 Like

Jhawkthegoat is the name and sprite lemonade is my jam. Lol

2 Likes

My name comes from my figure and my name. JuicyJen I am as Juicy as a peach! :peach:

1 Like

My username came from my name. It’s my initials and birthdate
Snb6448

My username is a random and corny name. I was listening to music While I was creating my account and I started vibing with ti a new song that I haven’t heard so I looked it up and it’s called poppin by bigwalkdog. So I just used that name and changed the way dog is spelled. Not a very cool story but that is it.

My name is Robert… My father always called me Cowboy when being encouraged or congratulated for an accomplishment.
He would call me Bob when being scolded or reprimanded.
Friends would hear the two names being used interchangeably.
They would tease me with CowboyBob.
Eventually it stuck and kinda grew on me.
Makes for a easy It username and very rarely is it being used by u anyone else. Good luck all you cowgirls and cowboys out there. Have fun and be safe.
Respectfully,
CowboyBob in Texas

1 Like

Hello :wave:
My user name came from my nickname Mely short for Melissa and rocks because I always thought Rocks is a cool last name to have… imagine your name being called MELISSA ROCKS!! F yea I do!!! :joy:

2 Likes

My username is my nickname fromy mother inlaw at 15 yrs old and she still calls me today 25 yrs later and have it tatted on me. And combined with my favorite number since iwas a child!!

1 Like

My user name is bossboss.boyle2 which is a mix between my job status and my last name…

My username cMe from my real name it’s just missing a couple letters

My username came from myself my name is raymond and my favorite number is 10

Apparently I’m basic, it’s simply my First Name :innocent:

Is this still going on?

This is completed.

2 Likes