May Free Giveaway Time

We’ve got a new giveaway this week.

The weather is getting nicer and we want to know what you’re looking forward to. To enter the giveaway, comment on this topic with your most looking forward to this summer. We will allow entries until 6:00p ET on Friday May 13th in which at that time a 3 random names will be drawn at and win a $30 bonus each.

Rules will be as follows:

1. Only one entry will be accepted per player.
  2. To receive a bonus, winning accounts must have made at least one deposit.
  3. Bonuses will be issued at the time of the draw.

Goodluck and we look forward to hearing from everyone.

7 Likes

The late sunsets and warm weather! I am a weather person, which often dictates my mood for the day. I can’t wait for the long warm days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Being in South Florida, I’m looking forward to no hurricanes! :pray:

1 Like

Let’s be real I need it for Reels and wheels

3 Likes

Have some fun in the sun

1 Like

Going to the amusement park!

1 Like

Spending time with my kids at the pool once school gets out!! And hopefully winning a jackpot to take them to Disney !

1 Like

Looking forward to Vegas! Coming up in about a week. In mid-summer, I’m looking forward to a trip to San Diego to get some sun and check out the hot spots to eat. Of course the beaches as well :parasol_on_ground:

3 Likes

Swimming in the lake!

1 Like

Looking forward to swimming with the kiddo!

1 Like

Spending time with kids.

2 Likes

i look forward to nice cool weather to be honest. i’m not a Sping person because of allergies. i’m sneezing and watery eyes at time of writing. it suck’s. i do look forward to nice weather mainly so i can take my little 2 year old out and maybe camping. - hopefully i can conquer this fear of outdoorsy activities for her sake. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live in Arizona so I’m looking forward for winter to come back around. When you can cook a meal on the street or the hood of your car then it is to hot. So I guess I will be looking forward to staying indoors in the air conditioning for the next 8 months or so. :rage::sweat:

1 Like

Ive been looking forward to riding my jet ski if I can ever afford to have it fixed

1 Like

Motorcycle riding

1 Like

Boating, swimming & long days!

1 Like

What I am looking forward to this summer is mine and my 2 younger siblings birthdays next month. The 1st of our 3 birthdays is on the 6th,then mine on the 15th and the last one is on the 19th. It’s also my last year of being in my 30’s. I’m a little sad about that but I am hopeful for a better future.

1 Like

Visiting lake como in Italy!

1 Like

I am mostly looking forward to fishing this summer

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to taking my 2 daughters on walks 5yrs & 1yrs old, We pull my youngest in a radio flyer wagon and just go. Also taking them to the pool and letting them be kids! Childhood memories are the best!!!

1 Like