Week 2 of our Free Contest $25

Definitely Portland Oregon 15 years ago before it turns in too the walking Dead :skull_and_crossbones:

My favorite place is Hawaii

My favorite place to travel to is my bed .Bcuz it’s soft and comfortable hahaha

@moderators why not close this so people won’t be confused thinking it’s still going

1 Like

I would love to be able to afford to go on vacation, however I never ever ever win anything ever and I mean it’s like I’m just funding everyone else’s vacations. :sleepy: If I ever do happen to win anything my favorite vacation spot is usually Florida coast anywhere from p.c. to miami. I haven’t been on vacation or to the beach in over 5 years though. So hopefully my luck will change soon because I’m about to go insane from lack of escape.LOL

1 Like

I love the climate of Western Washington and frequently travel to Tacoma and Seattle… it rains most of the time but that’s why the forest terrain is so pungent and welcoming.

My favorite destination would be Hawaii!!!

1 Like

This is my favorite travel destination bc I work alot

Las Vegas duh lol

1 Like

My favorite travel spot would have to be lake Tahoe because I love to go visit in the summers and swim in the beautiful lake.

1 Like

Destin, Florida

My favorite destination is Las Vegas

Kings island for me and my family we go at least 4 to 5 times if summer

1 Like

Reno Nevada I love the Lake Tahoe clear water

1 Like

Port Aransas Texas/south Padre islands wd have ween on vacation 5 times to port Aransas loved it t. Than we tried south Padre loved it even more rented a house on the beach

1 Like

Going fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: and spending time with my kids and family and friends by the river in nwa… :slight_smile: (not worrying about anything but my bobber lol)

2 Likes

Yupp yupp… Love it.

1 Like

My favorite destination is Austin Texas. They have a great local music scene and during the summer months they host a wide selection of music sponsored events. Alot of fun for the whole family!

1 Like

Mahajual QuintanaRoo ! most beautiful place in the world i think

Mine is Long Beach California