Week 6 of our Free Contest $30

Dog we have a husky/wolf mix his name is Buddy

dog of course. mixed yorkshire terrier and poodle and purebred corgi

I have me a dog named Marcy and she’s the best little pit bull ever

I’m a dog person. Always had dogs growing up and owned one cat as an adult. The cat was let’s say A BIT… I MEAN VERY INDEPENDENT. NEVER IUNDERSTOOD HER SHE WOULD COME OVER TO YOU ACT LIKE SHE WANTS SOME LOVING AND THEN JUST A LITTLE WHILE LATER SHE WOULD FLIP OUT AND SCRATCH OR BITE YOU. THEN WANT SOME MORE LOVING. SO I SUMMED IT UP AS SHE WAS CRAZY OR POSESSED. ALSO UNFORTUNATELY HAD THE NIGHTMARE OF LEARNING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU PAST AWAY AND IT WAS JUST YOU AND YOUR PET AND IF NO ONE COMES TO CHECK IN ON YOU WHAT WOULD BECOME OF YOU. WELL AT LEAST THE DOG WOULD HOLD OFF MORE THAN A DAY. BUT NOT A CAT. SO WHEN I FIND THE CAT STARING AT ME FOR NO REASON FOR A LONG TIME I START TO WONDER WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THEIR HEAD.

Dog person!

Dogs all the way

Dog for sure. Cats are annoying :rofl::rofl:

Neither. Never had time to care for one so I never bothered with them

I am 100% a dog person, can’t stand cats lol

I love animals generally. I have a dog, but I grew up w cats my whole life… The answer for me is both!

Dogs by far…!

This contest is over if anyone cares about that. Been over for a long time.

2 Likes

Dogs , but why not both

cat… as long as its someone else’s

I love dogs. They are the most soulful creatures and I really feel like we humans don’t deserve them. They just love unconditionally. They are so happy to see you and all that matters to them is if you give them attention :heartpulse: I like cats, and all other animals, but my dog has pulled me through some crappy days!

Neither!! Don’t mind dogs or cats but not enough to own any of them

i will close this thread now as it’s from June last year.

3 Likes