$5 survey bonus wasn’t recieved

So on the 1st of December i recieved and email if I complete the survey by the 5th of Dec I’ll recieve $5 bonus on the 10th of December. Which I did complete before the 5th but didn’t get nothing on the 10th! When hitting up the costumer service support I was told this promotion is not valid anymore, but how is this my problem? I did my part!! Plus why would it not be valid today is the day bonus was supposed to be deposited. On top of that the costumer service person kept on trying to close the chat if I wouldn’t answer within seconds. Which she or he managed to do eventually right after their reply I got a message about me not responding for too long but it hasn’t even been 15 seconds, and when trying to write to keep the convo it closed right away

@VasiliyFeltsan

I have reviewed the interaction between you and the agent and I can confirm that the agent was professional during the interaction and followed protocol. As you did not respond for over 2 minutes, you were provided with warnings of inactivity before the chat was closed. Additionally, we do recommend monitoring your account messages and rewards page periodically for receipt of that bonus.

It said I was going to recieve it today, which I didnt

We will provide updates on the PM.

Can you please provide us with the screenshot of the email you received?