Bitcoin Exclusive Questions

And who is eligible? I think I might be eligible for cashback. I don’t think I’ve received it since 2018.

Different players receive different Perks at the discretion of our Promotions Team. I will check your account and send you a PM.

@moderators how come it’s not there yet?

Hi, the bonuses haven’t been issued yet, they should be rolled out a little later.

Not to be annoying but does a little later mean in the next couple of hours or later today? Thanks for your help either way

I’m afraid I couldn’t give you a time when they are added, as they are added by the marketing team. The spins for example do not go live until around 10a ET

Bonuses went in but haven’t received my free spins and reward points. I get it, it’s Monday and I’m dragging ass too :rofl: :rofl:

Note that these benefits can take up to 24-48 hours though we understand they are usually issued earlier. If not provided within this timeframe obviously let us know to ensure you receive them.

1 Like

Have not received free spins or RC credits. It has not been 24 hours, but when it takes this long, they usually are not coming until I contact a moderator. Thank you.

Can you check on my points and free spins to as well please

I haven’t gotten mine yet either but the were a bit slow this morning with the bonuses

1 Like

Hey guys, the promotion states 24-48 hours for rewards to be added, we can manually add them if they are not received after this time.

I got mine it was there this morning.

2 Likes

Am I not eligible for cash back or has it just not been pushed out yet? @moderators

@jewell36 Since your last cashback, your withdrawal total exceeds your deposited total so you aren’t eligible this week either

Thanks Michael

1 Like

@moderators I didn’t receive my free spins or my 15 K rewards points I realize the answer will be I have to wait 24 to 48 hours but it never takes this long and I am concerned about going into next week when the rewards are available again because the last time this happened it took me five attempts to explain that the rewards points I was missing were for the past week and not the current week with the moderators

@jaxd4343 Upopn checking it seems you received the reward points on 20th , and the spins on 21st.

Omg I’m so sorry you are right . I didn’t use the Btc exclusive bonus at that time so I completely forgot. Sorry about that!

1 Like

I been having trouble with bitcoin exclusive here lately. I received my 15,000 points but not my 25 free spins for this week. Do you usually not receive the bonuses together at the same time? TIA