Cafe Community Quest - Part 2!

Hi All,

We are excited to present part 2 of our Monthly quest, don’t forget there is a chance to win a bonus. To be eligible for the bonus, you must complete the quest outlined below. The bonus amount is set at $100.00, subject to our standard rollover requirements. The challenge will run from February 20th to March 21st

Quests:

1. You need to create a post with a game design, the game could be a Community-based game such as “Guess the name of the game from the riddle”, or it could be a slot game. Points will be awarded based on the creativity and uniqueness of your idea. As this is the only challenge for this month, please be as descriptive as possible in your submission. You can also add screenshots to spice things up, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Good luck!

Those who successfully complete the quest will have the opportunity to enter a draw and stand a chance to win the bonus. We eagerly await your participation in this monthly event, where exciting different offers will be provided.

11 Likes

Do we post it on our profile or post it as a reply on here?

1 Like

You need to create a post.

2 Likes

Question : I’m not sure what happens - when for example I created a game post but wouldn’t that mean a prize would be given at the end ? How’s that work ? Or is it just a pretend prize?

Players that complete the quest will be entered into a draw.

3 Likes

When are you going to do the drawing

Has the drawing been done yet? It’s now the 23rd :relaxed:

@Zaiyid
@moderators

Is someone going to do the draw?

1 Like

Should make a slot that is just like 5 and 10x Vegas but have a bonus that’s that is 2 parts…first part is spin wheel that is the symbol. And second part is spin wheel that is multipler of 1-10 and 3 part is another mulitplee 1-10 just like how 5x and 10x has multiples on both sides and both multipliers times each other not add together….literally revamped 5 and 10x vegas jackpot is whatever tho

So I’ve come up with an idea for a slot machine that features Rick and morty!

3 Likes

That sounds fun!

So my idea is for a slot machine where you have all of the kardashians that their name starts with a K as symbols so Kris, Kim, klohe, kourtney, Kendall, Kylie, and have Caitlyn aka Bruce Jenner as the scatter symbol to get free spins and rob as the wild card. But the best part is during free spins there a chance to get a jackpot if you get 3 Kanye west symbols

5 Likes

That’s a cool idea.

How come there’s still no update about this?

1 Like

I’ve been asking the same thing and I was told it would be addressed later today

Posting the results in 5 mins.

1 Like

Was it a random drawing or just picked - regardless congrats

Hahah funny so it looks like this quest is more of a “suggestion /idea box” rather than actual creative game post ?! Was confusing but had I know all we had to do was throw in idea of sort it’s easier than I thought shoot ! Big miss !

1 Like