Cafe Community Quest - Part 3!

Hi All,

We are excited to present part 3 of our Monthly quest, don’t forget there is a chance to win a bonus. To be eligible for the bonus, you must complete the quest outlined below. The bonus amount is set at $100.00, subject to our standard rollover requirements. The challenge will run from March 28th to April 29th

Quests:

1. Comment on 5 post or more.
  2. Write a post about your favorite experience playing with us.

Those who successfully complete the quest will have the opportunity to enter a draw and stand a chance to win the bonus. We eagerly await your participation in this monthly event, where exciting different offers will be provided.

3 Likes

I’m hoping that this post counts as a comment to my five. :thinking: some of my favorite times or best experiences, not only including the community posts., but I’ve had a couple occasions where I’ve literally had a few cents in rewards points and was able to claw my way back up to a couple hundred maybe even a few hundred credits in my favor to where it’s made me a total believer that anything is possible. Little bit of luck and faith goes a long way. I’m starting also to like the wheel. It’s growing on me.

4 Likes

Absolutely. Reels and wheels xl got me up 4k. And so did island oasis. Just gotta learn how to cash out. Haha. That’s the best I’ve done

4 Likes

Pretty new here but last week won 600 on the leprechaun slot, or one of them lol. Cashed out and received the withdrawal in less then 15 minutes. Also though ive never played video poker before and ive fallen in love with it here.

2 Likes

Gotta agree for the most part done that same thing with next to no bonus funds came all the way back but that damn wheel still not a fan but I do find it growing on me just an itty bitty bit

2 Likes

Yes he the will is a complete joke I mean 3 or 5 spins how in the hell is that a bonus that’s more like a slap in the face hey man thank you for losing all your money with us here you go :grimacing::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Just wait till your level goes up and then all your perks and rewards will go downhill fast

What were you betting on that big win?? Cuz man I can bet five $10 to spend and still not win jackpoo around here

This is what I like…last spin for the night and then this happens….first symbol was bar ….and how withdrawl limits are higher so like playing here

3 Likes

Best experience playing here would be a $1 bet on keno and hit 8 out of 10 numbers for a $1200 win. Favorite part playing here is being able deposit/withdraw so quickly

2 Likes