Crypto exclusive deposit

hello can someone add my free spins and points for crypto only deposit this is 3rd week i didnt get them. i tried chat all week nobody answered the chat.

1 Like

These seem added now.

Can you check where mine are? I’ve never received any but the chat has confirmed I’m enrolled in the crypto exclusive program.

Please check in your rewards.

You know I play a lot of money and am never offered any bonuses this is getting ridiculous

You would need to register for the cypto exclusive program to get the rewards that are talked about here.

Hi can some one please add the rewards points and free spins for my qualifying deposit. It’s been over 48 hours

We see this was escalated and must await the resolution.

1 Like

Kinda confused why this Is even an issue. My crypto exclusive page clearly states the rewards I get. I ALSO went to live chat before I made the deposit and verified I would receive the rewards which I was told I would. Make the deposit and now it has to be reviewed? Makes no sense

1 Like

I didn’t receive my spins or points last week! I made the qualifying deposit more than 48 hours ago.

Any way you can add these?

How come mine (points and spins) were not added. Why is it so difficult and why can’t these things ever be consistent. It’s such a heart ache for something we look forward to. It’s making us all look like desperate fools. That’s pretty messed up don’t you think?!
@moderators

1 Like

I mean it’s purely a matter of receiving what we pay for. I was told I would go X if I pay Y. I pay the Y and do not receive the X.

At some point just refund my money if you’re not going to give me what I am paying for. Not a huge deal, if you’re unable to offer the product sold, so be it. But give me a refund.

2 Likes

@Steve1110 you’re receiving the prize wheel.

@I3e4ns we’re still waiting response from the marketing team.

1 Like

How am I on the wheel?

My account says 25 free spins and 1500 perk points. When I click on BTC exclusive.

I’ve been apart of the program since I joined.

This is still part of the program, it has just been changed for some players. I’m not sure if this is a permanent change at this point. It might be that all players are moved over to this perk.

Thanks for the update

Can you please take a look at my account.

I definitely feel as if I should of received free spins and points

You also receive the wheel spin.

This what my rewards are

Why would this be my BTC rewards. But I don’t receive them?