***Daily Prize Wheel***

I need someone to please activate the free spins wheel for me please. It’s not letting me do my daily spins

1 Like

Did u deposit 30 or more?

I would seem they were added.

Please help @moderators

1 Like

I’m waiting on it too. :confused:

1 Like

@Steve1110 as I can see they were credited.

@Kazzmoplitan, I’ve escalated to marketing and will keep you updated.

2 Likes

I have been waiting for nearly twelve hours for my free spins and bonus points. Customer Service said they couldn’t add them manually due to the possibility of them being granted later and me having double. That is never happened to me before and I have been helped with this many times before. This has never taken so long. @moderators ? @Walter ?

@hansenrobj did you spin the wheel and not received the spins? Or you couldn’t spun at all?

1 Like

@moderators

Hi, I’ve been made aware that things have changed and now it’s about spinning a wheel for bonuses.I was chatting to someone on support but then lost the connection. I haven’t received any access to the wheel or any bonuses. I deposited over $1700 on Thursday.

We see you have an escalation ongoing and will have to wait for that to be reviewed.

1 Like

Me neither, no wheel spin granted. Deposited a few bucks over minimum amount last night. Anybody get theirs yet? @moderators

@Atomnic1 an escalation has been made for you as well. We need to wait.

1 Like

Hello I have been unable to spin the wheel! The last time I did it and used the free spins was on the 17th it’s now the 19th.

Can you please try to logout of your account and clear cache and cookies on your brwoser, then login and try again.

I’ve never seen the wheel and I’ve deposited 615.00 this week with no free spins of perk points. Kinda frustrated. Tried everything they mentioned and zero luck.

I’ve done all that and turned phone off for thirty minutes.

This has already been escalated by Customer Services. Somebody will reach out to you from there.

Cleared cache, logged out, logged back in, restarted Wi-Fi, restarted phone and still nothing here either

I will get this escalated to marketing for you.

2 Likes

I’ve done that all night. I even down loaded duck duck go and nothing.
This is suppose to be fun not frustrating! Everyone else getting perks but not me. You’re think you’d compensate for me but instead just getting frustrated and mad.