“Exclusive” Crypto rewards

I haven’t received any spins or rewards points or the daily spin for free spins?! None of the crypto rewards are an option and I deposited 30 and have been a member for quite sometime now.

You only get the Prize Wheel with the program and as per your account details this has been escalated for review as it is currently stuck. Sorry for the frustration caused; hopefully this can be resolved soon.

Is there a way to earn the 25 spins and ‘x’ amount of rewards points for the crypto exclusives membership given that others can receive that bonus? And how long til this issue can be resolved? I appreciate you getting back with me. Have a blessed day bud.

Also from reading previous post it’s obviously a known thing that this wheel has issues… from comments on a post that dated weeks ago. Why can’t this issue be solved in a timely manner? Surely they can compensate some other way given that it’s a company error/problem.

I’m pretty sure mine is stuck too

I can see that escalations were made by CS team for both of you. We would need to wait for the response.

Do you read re reading my question and responding please and thank you

If you’re referring to the timeframe of the escalation it is 24-48 hours. However, this time is still approximate.

I never received yesterday spin.

Prize Wheel was received on May 5th. We’re still clarifying for May 4th.