Free Spins email Promo

I got an email about betting $1000 between March 11-17 Monday to Sunday to qualify for 200 free spins. I was able to meet the betting requirements and just hoped for some insight on how to go about claiming the promotion free spins.

“Enjoy some extra fun and pick up 200 Free Spins on Cai Fu Dai Panda.
Simply bet $1,000 or more on any games you like between now and this Sunday, and we’ll serve you your spins next week. Sweet!”

That was the email. It does day next week and it’s only Monday so I am sure it could still be coming just wanted to know maybe when I should be looking to see if they came through.

Thanks

1 Like

@Sportspence Are you able to provide me with a screenshot of the email you’re referring to?

I had sam question as op

@FreshestFellowEver When did you receive this email please?

March 11th

I also received email and completed requirements. Horrible experience last night and today with live chat. just was asking what day they will come I wasn’t even addressing it like they weren’t coming but they said they couldn’t locate it. So They did not handle it, I see above that CS addressed there’s can you address mine please

1 Like

My chat with CS went I just as bad, last time i use the chat honesty. Just wastes my time explaining it to them 25 times to get ghosted or whatever. The details that are given for promotions seem really vague, and anytime i try and get clarification its an issue.

This email says nothing about opting in, when clicked it did not take me anywhere to opt in. Even looked everywhere on the day it was sent. So i assumed no need.

It also says bet from now (3/11/24) to sunday. Im assuming bet means staked amount on any game…i definitely met the requirements based on the data in my transactions. Not sure how else it would be calculated.

Prize wheel terms is worded very deceptively as well. As in its untrue to get to spin for 7 days…

Chat told me it was escalated to which I asked for a ticket number to confirm and they just don’t do it for my problem is what they said??? Lol I did force a confirmationb message straight from my agent to my account confirming escalation “ Promotion Status

Mar 18, 2024

Hi!
I am writing to inform you that the escalation of your case is already under investigation. Please allow an estimated 24 to 48 hours to receive an update on this.
Have a great day!

But I’ve had things escalated maybe 4 times the last year was never contacted for any of them

Uploaded the screenshot for you. Sorry I was away most of the day. I did just login to my account to see if anything had changed with the free spins and still didn’t see anything.

I had a promotion for wagering 500 for 75 freespins and i didnt wager enough but I have deposited over 1 700 this month so i was hoping u could get me those spins as a 1 time exception

Unfortunately we are unable to make any exception with the promotion as it has its terms to qualify for the spins.

It looks like this was handled by CS.