Guess the name of the game from the riddle! :)

Great news everyone,

We have a free contest for you! The contest is simple, just comment on this topic with the name of the slot game you believe the riddle is referring to for a chance to win $25.

In a tropical land, where the sun shines bright,
A symbol of mystery, hidden inside.
Carved with care, with a mystical air,
Match me right, and treasures you’ll ensnare.
With masks and totems, I come into view,
Guess my name, if you dare,
Can you solve the riddle on this page?

Rules will be as follows:

1. Only one entry will be accepted per player. NO edits allowed!
  2. To qualify, the winning account must have made at least one deposit.
  3. All correct answers will be entered into a raffle then one winner picked randomly.
  4. The deadline for submissions will be 9:00p ET on December 11th, 2023. Any submissions after that time will not be accepted.
  5. The bonus will be issued to the lucky winner by the end of December 11th at the latest.

Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

Tahiti Time

1 Like

No editing is allowed. Sorry.

Tiki tower

1 Like

Firstly who comes up with these funny riddles it’s creative Anyway it’s tiki tower It better be :crossed_fingers: good luck all !

1 Like

We’re live guys! Get those guesses in.

Ok I wanted to go with temple of Luxor but it’s not tropical and rays of raw is not either so TIKI TOWER is my guess also

1 Like

It is definitely tiki tower

1 Like

Tiki tower

1 Like

Tiki Tower 100%

1 Like

Tiki tower

1 Like

Tiki Tower

1 Like

Tiki Tower

1 Like

Sounds like Tiki Tower

1 Like

Few more hours before this contest closes. Get your picks in!

TIKI TOWER is my guess. Win or lose, the contests are appreciated

2 Likes

10 minutes remaining before the contest closes.

This topic was automatically closed after 9 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! @MDP1983

The correct answer for this week’s guess the name of the game was Tiki Tower. A lot of you actually got it right when I thought it may have been a little too difficult. I guess it was a bit too obvious that it was a tropical game. Anyway, thank you guys again for coming out in your numbers this week. I am looking forward to seeing you all this Friday at 9pm EST with another riddle. This one may be a little tricky, so come with all of your brain cells up and ready to go. As per usual, tell a friend to tell a friend.

1 Like