Guess the name of the game from the riddle! πŸŽ‰

Great news everyone,

We have a free contest for you! The contest is simple, just comment on this topic with the name of the slot game you believe the riddle is referring to for a chance to win $25.

In the depths of space, I brightly shine,
Winning combinations, shining so bright.
I am vast and endless, a cosmic display,
Fortunes await in the Milky Way.

Guess my name, if you dare,
Can you solve the riddle on this page?

Rules will be as follows:

1. Only one entry will be accepted per player. NO edits allowed!
  2. To qualify, the winning account must have made at least one deposit.
  3. All correct answers will be entered into a raffle then one winner picked randomly.
  4. The deadline for submissions will be 9:00p ET on December 18th, 2023. Any submissions after that time will not be accepted.
  5. The bonus will be issued to the lucky winner by the end of December 18th at the latest.

Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Don’t forget to get your guesses in. We’re live until Monday.

1 Like

Galaxy stars?

1 Like

It’s Star Jewels

1 Like

Mystic elements

1 Like

Thunder crash

1 Like

Galaxy Stars

1 Like

Star Jewels. Like 80% sure lol

1 Like

Star Jewels

1 Like

Star Jewels :gem:

1 Like

Galaxy Stars

1 Like

Galaxy Diamond :ring:

1 Like

Celestial Gems

1 Like

Celestial Gems

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats to @Acluxich for winning this week’s trivia!

The correct answer for this week’s guess the name of the game was Galaxy Stars. This week’s riddle was a little tricky because there are many games that make reference to brightly shining objects, in space. This riddle was to be taken quite literally, as the Sun, which is a star, is the brightest object in space.

Thank you guys again for coming out in your numbers this week. I am looking forward to seeing you all this Friday at 9pm EST with another riddle. As per usual, tell a friend to tell a friend.