Guess the name of the game 🤔

We’re back at it again! We have a free contest for you! The contest is simple, just comment on this topic with the name of the slot game you believe the image was taken from for a chance to win $25.

Rules will be as follows:

1. Only one entry will be accepted per player. NO edits allowed!
  2. To qualify, the winning account must have made at least one deposit.
  3. All correct answers will be entered into a raffle and two winners picked randomly.
  4. The deadline for submissions will be 9:00p ET on March 18th, 2024. Any submissions after that time will not be accepted.

We will be selecting two lucky winners this week. The bonus will be issued by the end of March 19th, at the latest.

Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

Oooh this was mind boggling but I’m going with Lady’s Magic Charm and I hope it is that and I get lucky :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Lady’s magic charms

Lucky Magic Charms

Aztec warrior

Lady’s Magic Charms

Lady’s magic charms

Ladys Magic Charms :crystal_ball::kiss::purple_heart:

Ladys magic charm

Leprechaun legends

Lady’s Magic Charm

Lady’s magic charm

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

The correct answer for this week’s riddle was Lady’s Magic Charms. I will only be able to accept answers that mirror exactly what is reflected on our site.

With that being said, congratulations to @bearrrxd1 for guessing this week’s puzzle correctly.

Thank you to everyone else who participated and I am looking forward to seeing all of you in your numbers this Friday.

3 Likes