Halloween Contest!

Welcome to our spooktacular Halloween contest! Are you ready to guess the Halloween word and get closer to the winning pot? We’ve got a fang-tastic prize waiting for you, but before you dive into the guessing game, make sure you meet the entry requirements:

1. Be a forum member. If you’re not already, join now!
2. Ensure you’ve made at least one deposit in the past 30 days.
3. One entry per account, and no edits or adjustments allowed.
4. Any player scoring 5/5 will be entered into a draw to determine the winner. Should no player achieve 5/5 then all players who achieve 4/5 will go into the draw, and so forth.
5. Prize is $50 cash bonus with 25X Playthrough.

Once you meet these requirements, you can start guessing the Halloween word. The more words you guess, the better your chances of winning the prize! So, put on your thinking cap and let the Halloween fun begin.

All entries must be sent via PM by clicking HERE

The winner will be announced on the 31st of October, just in time for the spookiest night of the year. If you’re the lucky winner, your prize will be delivered shortly after the announcement. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to win big!

Get ready for a ghoulishly good time and may the most bewitching word guesser win! Good luck! :jack_o_lantern::ghost::spider:

Sharpen your wit and dive into the Halloween pool of words!

Embrace the magic of the contest!

Remember, every guess brings you closer to that thrilling prize!

Our winner will be the true master of Halloween wordplay!

The 31st is creeping closer, are you ready to be our Halloween champion?

7 Likes

Is this how to submit the words

You should send them via private message to Leslie or moderators. @Pysion81

It won’t let me

You should be all good with sending us a message.

It’s not letting me send messages either

@Calisto please try again, I’m seeing no reason as to why not.

It was the type of phone i was using

Glad it was resolved.

Congratulations to our winner! I must thank all of you for participating! Happy Halloween!
More promotions will be upcoming, stay tuned.

4 Likes