• What are your initials? KM
• How long have you been with us? Since August 2022… Less than a year!
• What was your winning game and amount? About $90,000 Live Dealer European Roulette.
• Was this your first big win online? 2nd actually
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Travel, paying some debt, keeping some crypto, possibly investing in clean energy stocks… And really, really, REALLY good food.
This was just too insane. 6 is my main number. It came like 3 times in less than 20 spins. Each time, I kept increasing my bet. Then 20 came, my 2nd favorite number so I started betting big on that and increasing my bet. I started with 5k maybe betting $200-$300 per spin concentrated on 6. By the end, I was betting $1,900 per spin such that I would win 18k if 6 or 20 came, $7,200 if 5 came, and $3,600 if 3, 4, 9, 17, 19, 21, or 23 came. Was hitting those other numbers too including the 5. Towards the end, I hit 20 then 6 back-to-back. Things started to cool off. I had gotten close to 100k and left with about 80k cause I didn’t want to feel stupid and lose it all. I tipped over $1,000 I think. Then went to play and additional 5k at the live dealer auto roulette and won there as well and I think I stopped at $95k. Funny thing: couldn’t resist checking back on the other table and the 6 came right after I left and the 20 came about 6 or 7 spins after that. Anyway, didn’t make much of a difference since I hit them both on the Auto Roulette. Just the craziest run ever.
Next day, couldn’t resist playing more. Playing the same numbers, same strategy, was so cold lost over 30k. By some miracle, I turned it around and made it back to 85k (I had already cashed out 5k) and I stopped and now I am trying to be very disciplined and quit until nearly all the money is withdrawn. Remember, there’s always a house edge and the more you play the more likely you are to lose. Have fun, play what you can afford and hope to get lucky.