Question for the players

So im just curious… has anyone actually won and was able to cash out from the daily bonus wheel? The other day i won 200 free spins. On those 200 i won 28$. I switched games and was hitting some. Played for quite some time until i fealt i have fulfilled requirements. Went to cash out and to my surprise was only 28% through! Of course quickly lost what i had. So from my experience the wheel and its winnings is 100% entertainment and time killing only. Sure wished we had our old bonuses. Errrr

4 Likes

I had never won more than 20 spins until yesterday when I hit for 100 spins. I didn’t hit any bonuses and never won more than $4 on any one spin. Ended up with $20.40 which was then promptly taken right back in less than 20 minutes. I haven’t even come close to being able to cash out anything from this promo. Sadly this was 100% their intentions when they killed the old crypto program and started this one. GREED GREED GREED

1 Like

I cashed out $400 and change from the prize wheel. I won something like $25-$30 on the free spins and made it through the play-through, which was a bit of a challenge. Playing the Bingo games made it go pretty fast. This was about a week ago.

100% my experience too

But it’s nice to know someone is winning something!

1 Like

The wheel is nothing but a good idea they had. My roommate got 1000 spins the other nights. She got $206 but her playthrough was outrageous! 10,000 points. This isn’t a bonus. It’s meant to keep us occupied.

1 Like

50 spins was the most I’ve got. And that was the only once. Every other time w I would be lucky to get 5 or 10. But my buddy always geta 20 or more. Whh?! But yess… the PT requirement is ridiculous :unamused:!!

1 Like

This happens every time I win big spins on the wheel it cuts me off at a $20 limit for winning.

This will be due to the maximum payout.
If you have 20 spins the maximum payout is $20.

The wheel landed on 1000x won 229… guess wat the rollover requirement was 9810.00 :rofl::rofl:unbelievable. One time I had 20x spins won about 15.00 went to lawless ladies and got it up to 684.00 and was able to cash out.

2 Likes

i want old ways back this wheel is crap really miss the old ways :pensive:

Welcome to the Community, congrats on your win.