Rewards points

Hi I was wondering if I could get my account reevaluated for rewards points. I received 182,000 points on 11/24, and received them again on 12/7, but only received 7,188. I know it’s based on deposits/withdrawals, but I lost several thousand more during that time. I was actually expecting a couple hundred thousand based on the amount I’ve lost (very rough couple of weeks).

I had a few withdrawals that I requested during that time that I ended up canceling. I’m wondering if that affected the calculations? I would really appreciate if someone could take a look at it because I have lost a whole lot lately and could really use those points to try to have better luck.

I just looked more closely at my transactions from when points were rewarded on 11/24 to the next time on 12/7 to make sure I was correct. My math might not be perfect, but I have my deposits at $7775.33 during this time, with only $4551 in withdrawals after accounting for the ones I canceled. So it was over 3000 less.

It’s the most I’ve ever lost in one week, so I was at least looking forward to a good points reward, and I’m really upset that I wasn’t given the appropriate points based off of that. I was only given about $8 worth of rewards! Based on how it is usually rewarded, should have been closer to $300 worth or more. Would really appreciate this looked at. Thanks!

The amount awarded was calculated and added by the system. Unfortunately, there is nothing else that can be done here.

So just to keep it a buck with you, you may not get anything…. But… what that moderator didn’t tell you is that it’s not always and entirely counted on the week over week accumulation - sometimes it rolls (be it to the following week, or when your withdrawal history (or lack thereof) allows it to. I’ve gotten drops (not here but the algorithm is similar) where it was nearly 4-5 weeks worth (the 31 day withdrawal parameter).

You’ll be aight and if they don’t give it to you, don’t give it to them :slight_smile: ya know?

2 Likes