• What are your initials? HM
• How long have you been with us? year and half
• What was your winning game and amount? $67,000
• Was this your first big win online? YES
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Well paid bills for months now i am up for surgery for the big C.
3 Likes
Do you mind sharing your bet amount?
Congratulations! Yes !! Would love to see a screen shot? Never seen ever. Not even a single gold 7 has ever shown. Till i see it i don’t believe it
1 Like
heres what it looks like and it was a $10 bet
10 Likes
it was in December but i forgot to put the pic
Wow! Congratulations! What did you do with all that cash lol?
Thank you for that screenshot! I have been suspecting that when the Bonuses are reset no one actually wins. As far as I have seen, I haven’t been able to know if the huge jackpots actually are paid. This at least gives me a slim glimmer of hope.
Somebody lucky is going to hit this again soon 
How long did the withdrawal process take?
Oh niiiiice I’ve been waiting to see this 
