Weekly Free Spins and Rewards Points

It’s been more than 24 hours and I still haven’t received my Weekly Free Spins or Rewards Points. Has this happened to anyone else this week? I usually receive them shortly after I make a deposit.

3 Likes

You should be able to redeem them now

2 Likes

Thank you!

The free spins aren’t working on my phone or computer. It just keeps saying “An error occurred”.

I’ve never gotten any

1 Like

I finally got mine but they aren’t working. Still getting an error message on the first spin

1 Like

Patiently waiting for mine to post as well

2 Likes

Me too! Slots lv showed up within the hour yesterday. It used to here too. So weird

@Mikeytommy I see you since got them

1 Like

I haven’t received my weekly free spins and points. I’ve deposit 3 times this week already. I talked to the customer service and they told me two different things :joy:

I see they were issued on the 6th.

It was on Sunday not on Monday. @Arnie

We operate in ET

• Bonus Issued: Crypto 25 Free Spins - Larry’s Lucky Tavern
  • Free Game: 25 Free Spins

06/06/2022 12:23 AM ET

I didn’t know it affect the bonus with the time zone difference. So I’m not going to get it?

You can only get the rewards once per week I’m afraid.

1 Like

Yes I know that. Well I’ll just lay low for a bit. I was expecting it but now I know that it based on your time zone.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on my spins and points as well. Could you check for me please?

1 Like

I didnt get my weekly fs 2 weeks in a row.

Did anyone receive their bitcoin exclusive rewards? Just want to make sure I’m not waiting for something that’s never coming.

@moderators i haven’t received mine either. Can someone please help with this. Thanks