Who am I? Why am I important? ***

WHO AM I AND AM I IMPORTANT?

Send your answers to moderators inbox and comment ‘DONE’ on this post once PM is sent.

Rules will be as follows:

• Only one entry will be accepted per player.
  • To qualify, the winning account must have made at least one deposit.
  • First three participants with the correct answers will be provided with a cash bonus of $25 1st place, $15 2nd place. and $10 3rd place.
  • The deadline for submissions will be 8:00p ET on December 3rd 2023. Any submissions after that time will not be accepted.
  • The bonus will be issued to the lucky winners by the end of December 4th at the latest.

Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

Who am I? And why am i important? Done

2 Likes

Who am I? Why am I important? ***
Done

1 Like

Done with who am I and why am I Important. Done

1 Like

Who am I?

Done

1 Like

Who am I? Why am I important? Done.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you for your participation everyone.

The winners are as follow:

1st @Ebony09
2nd @Werddia100
3rd @Frizmaster

We didn’t want to leave you out of the fun. With that being said, please see your rewards page.
@Bx10ng
@Strevino

Stay tuned for our next contest!

2 Likes

Yay. You’re the best @Sacha ! :grin:

Thank you!:heart:

Wtf? Would have been nice to know about this. Nobody even had the correct answer.
It’s a Binturong. Binturong is an important agent for seed dispersal, especially for those of the strangler fig because of it’s tough outer covering. It is is the only species in the genus Arctictis.

1 Like

Oh I see. I guess since the answer was supposed to be sent to the mods I wouldn’t see an answer. Duh

1 Like